When you hire an iPhone app development company one of the main questions that you will likely have is how long it will take to complete the project. There are some apps that can be completed in a single day, while others may take as much as six months, all dependent on what the developer needs to do and what they have done in the past. A simple app can be completed with just a single day of hard work, however, that does not consider the time that is needed to define the application, review it, the question-and-answer and approval process.
There is no app that will be able to be completed that quickly unless you are the person with the idea and the developer. The fact is that in the real world it will take a number of days to have the app clearly defined, then anywhere from a number of days, to even months, of going back and forth in order to build and hone the app to ensure that it meets your needs.
App Development Stages
Generally speaking, it will take two to three months for an iPhone app development company to build a simple and basic app. This time period is broken up into the following stages:
* Stage 1: This is the design and mockup period. This will generally take two weeks.
* Stage 2: This is the development and testing period, which will generally take five weeks.
* Stage 3: This is the stage when you prepare the app and submit it to the app store.
Once you have completed all the stages, you will have to wait to have the app approved. They will review what the iPhone app development company has created and ensure that it meets the necessary guidelines.
In some cases, the app will not be approved, which will mean that you have to take the feedback that is given so that you can improve the format and then re-release it.
Types of Apps
There are a number of different apps that your iPhone app development company can create for you. The most basic types will also have a specific development time:
* A basic stand-alone app will take between two to three months to complete
* An app that has a backend server will take three to four months to complete
* An app that is graphic intensive will take six to twelve months to complete
When you take the time to find a quality iPhone app development company, you will be able to feel confident that you will have the app you want in a reasonable period of time.
Be the first to like.